第1招:妥善安排会面的约定——I’d like to make an appointment with Mr. Lee.
当你计划到海外出差,顺道拜访客户时,必须先以书信通知对方。出国前再以Telex或电话向对方确认访问的日期和目的。如果是临时决定的拜访,也要通过对方的秘书安排,告诉她:“I’d like to make an appointment with Mr. Lee.“(我
付款方式 客人询问付款方式 1.Shall we discuss the terms of payment? 2.What is your regular practice about terms of payment? 3.What are your terms of payment? 4.How are we going to arrange payment? 回复询问付款方式 5.W
签单前建议 1.Before the formal contract is drawn up we’d like to restate the main points of the agreement. 2.We can get the contract finalized now. 3.Could you repeat the terms we’ve settled? 4.It is very
客人询问交货期 54.What about our request for the early delivery of the goods? 55.What is the earliest time when you can make delivery? 56.How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 57.When will you
客人询问最小单数量 35.What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods? 询问订货数量 36.How many do you intend to order? 37.Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us? 38.When can we expect you
客人询价 1.Will you please let us have an idea of your price? 2.Are the prices on the list firm offers? 3.How about the price this is the lowest possible price./Our price is very reasonable. 22.Our price
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?我
外贸 业务员接待客户的必备口语:
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a
.What’s the size?多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the bestmuch.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗?
外贸 函电中常常会用到的,用于建立业务关系的 英语 句子:
1.Having obtainedexporters of……
我们是……进口商exporters ……
我们是……的代表。
7.See if we can establishreceving your reply.
我们期待你的早日回复。
10.We would appreciated your
(一)
Shall we take up the question of inspection today?
今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
The inspection of commodity is no easy job.
商检 工作不是那么简单。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer
1. 外贸 电话 询盘 !
Sales:Hello, Yocoss company, what's can I do for you?
你好,YOCOSS公司,请问有什么可以帮到你?
Customer:Hello,I find your company in Alibaba, and I want to buy one sample of the sen
国际贸易 发展到今天,可以说是无孔不入。怎么才能和老外做好生意呢?看看下面这位成功者和我们分享的秘诀吧!
I’d like to give some advice on successful negotiation with foreign businessmen.
First, language is very important. Today English is t
(一)
We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
What is your specific transport
(一)
The shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with futur
(一)
Shall we take up the question of inspection today?
今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
The inspection of commodity is no easy job.
商检工作不是那么简单。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer ab
客人询价 1.Will you please let us have an idea of your price? 2.Are the prices on the list firm offers? 3.How about the price this is the lowest possible price.C. 6.We always require LC for our imports
1. Ba:documents against acceptance承兑交单 6.dc:letter of credit:信用证 11.lt:metric ton:公吨 13.w.r:war risk:战争险 14.w.w:warehouse to warehouse:仓到仓 15.wo:shipping order:装货单(下货纸) 17.lcl:less than